Naruto-Destati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close to 45 years have past since the last great ninja world war which resulted in the destruction of the 5 great lands yet from the ashes a new world of ninja was born.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Yama 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anbu

Anbu

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Roku sets up a blanket on the grass next to a patch of wild iris lilly's while propping open a basket filled with sandwiches as he sits down crossing his legs while enjoying the breeze and his egg sandwich "i think i used a little too much pepper hmm oh well" he says calmly to himself while waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Light yamagata

Light yamagata

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Shiroyuki walks up and takes a seat next to Roku "so your my new sensei, well i hope that you are better then you look" she says sarcastically as she takes a sandwich from the basket.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Naki and Kane arrived shortly after Shiroyuki and Kane stares at her with intent and looks back at Naki "they never said we got a hottie on our team, sweet bonus points!" Naki looks as Kane with disgust "your a hopeless horndog who's tail leads you in the wrong direction" Kane freezes "well yeah your a a AS.." Roku interrupts Kane before he can finish "now now no need for such venom, sit down and have some sandwiches" the 2 sit and help themselves, Naki eating one little bite at a time and Kane gorging himself "now let our training session begin and i do hope you enjoyed the sandwiches after all each bite just shortened your life" the 2 stop eating as bits of sandwich fall from Kane's mouth "wha what!!!!??"
Back to top Go down
Light yamagata

Light yamagata

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:17 pm

*Shiroyuki looks up at Roku, pauses, and keeps eating, acting like it's a joke. "even if it's not a joke, don't really care, tis a good wich" she thinks to herself taking another bite* "so kane was it, listen, if you like having that tail that leads you in the wrong direction, you might want to shut your mouth" *she says while taking another bite.*
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Kane looks at Shiroyuki in shock but with a smile "ouch zero pints, wait wait Sensei you poisoned us!" Roku looks at him and smiles "oh yes, pretty lethal to, you'll all be dead with 1 hour or less...hmm i think thats it but if you eat these" as he pulls out 3 pieces of red velvet cake "you will be cured" Kane looks at the cake "so its that simple? you give us the cake and we live! sweet 10 points!" Roku laughs "nope" Kane drops to the ground in despair as Naki looks at him "idiot how stupid can you be" Roku laughs again "right you are Naki, so let the training begin" as Roku throws the cake into the air and raises his hand "multi-shadow clone justsu of delicacy!" as the cakes multiple and scatter all around them "now all you have to do is find the right cakes but do be careful not all are as delicious as they seem hehehe begin!"
Back to top Go down
Light yamagata

Light yamagata

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:41 pm

*Shiroyuki activates her byakugan and uses it to sense where one of the safe pieces of cake landed* "humm...well i can tell that some are dangerous, but most of them seem fine" *she then walks up to the closest piece of cake that seemed fine and picks it up, then takes a bite*
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:57 pm

The cake she bites explodes into sticky paste that spreads over her, preventing her to move. Kane laughs hysterically "zero points for you sweet heart" as he pulls out 5 metal balls from is pocket that begin to flow around him hitting multiple cake pieces causing few to explode, 2 to burst into thick black gas, and 3 perfectly fine "ha see thats how you get stuff done hehe 20 points for me" as he takes one step on a piece of cake while walking to the 3 "safe" ones which causes the stepped on cake to grow and expand revealing teeth and arms "what the hell?!" as it chases after him while Naki watches the cake monster chase him back and forth and picks up a slice of cake then takes a bite with a slip of paper in it that says "cured" Roku smiles at him "Naki has been spared, congratulations"
Back to top Go down
Light yamagata

Light yamagata

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:11 pm

*Shiroyuki closes her eyes* "Eight Trigrams - Rotation" *as she does that she sends all the sticky paste that was on her flying, she then open her eyes and says* "Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms" *she then uses that to start to hit each piece of cake near her, until only a few remain, and in the process she would use Eight Trigrams - Rotation to send any cake that wasn't safe flying away from her*
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Most of the cakes explode once flung and a few spew goo around them, Kane stops running and pushes his hand forward causing the metal balls to shred through the cake monster as well as striking other pieces which causes explosions and sticky paste to burst from the pieces leaving behind a small bundle of cake pieces left "HA 50 POINTS!" Roku smiles and looks at his pocketwatch then back at Kane and Shiroyuki "you 2 only have 10 minutes left...oh dear" as he takes a bite of a cake he was holding onto while Naki looks at the 2 "well if they die atleast i wont have to deal with their stupidity"
Back to top Go down
Light yamagata

Light yamagata

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:24 pm

*Shiroyuki stops and looks over at Naki, glares at him, and then uses her air palm to strike him in the left arm, she then looks at the cake left in front of her, seeing only one, she then picks it up and takes a bite, hoping that it was one of the safe pieces*
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Naki instantly moves his left arm out of the way to avoid the hit as he yawns, the cake that Shiroyuki bit reveals a slip of paper saying "cured" as Kane grabs one of the pieces he purposely missed "here goes nothing" and takes a bite out of it and a slip of paper appears that says "cured" Roku stands back up and claps his hands "Bravo, both of you are cured and passed now how about a cup of tea" Naki twitches "i'll pass" as Kane grabs the cup of tea and smashes it onto the ground then begins stomping on it "its a trick! its EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!!" as the others look at him with Roku smiling giving and immediate death glare "no it was english morning tea that i pored into my festive spring fine chine which you broke and will pay for" as a demonic aura rises from Roku while Kane raises his hands up in distress "ok ok sorry sensei i will pay for it ehhe...how much??" "500,000 Ryo plus taxes for the tea you wasted" Kane drops to the ground in shock as Naki decides to take a sip of tea "idiot"
Back to top Go down
Light yamagata

Light yamagata

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:40 pm

*Shiroyuki looks at Kane, then at Naki, then at Roku* "nah i think i'll pass, i'm gonna go now, got somethings to do, like not being here" *she then turns and starts to leave the area.*
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Naki shrugs "i'm going home now after all of this....excitement i think i can say i wont trust any meal that i dont cook myself" Kanestands back up and yells at the 2 "wait you guys aren't gonna help me!? but but thats what teammates are for right ehehe come on guys" as he chases back and forth between the 2 as Roku smiles and waves them off "have a good day you 3 and prepare to receive a letter in the mail oh and Shiroyuki if you need any assistance or help with anything by all means come to me, i will be honored to help"
Back to top Go down
Light yamagata

Light yamagata

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 pm

"shwill do, ooh and kane, your on your own you fucking pervert!" *she say's as she does a air palm to his feet, knocking him down*
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:53 pm

as he eats dirt he raises his thumb up "ha 60 points" as he raises his head "she digs me hehehe" as Roku slams paperwork onto his head "this will be a small way for you to pay me back by filling out each of these 873 forms" as he smiles and pats the stack of papers while Kane mumbles "...kk..i..ll me geh"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Yama 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Yama 1   Team Yama 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Yama 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Destati :: -Yamagakure-The village hidden within mountains :: Training center-
Jump to: