Naruto-Destati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close to 45 years have past since the last great ninja world war which resulted in the destruction of the 5 great lands yet from the ashes a new world of ninja was born.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Hokori 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Uindo sits at a chair next to the bank of the stream that runs through the field while drinking a cup of vanilla chai patiently waiting "hmm what a beautiful day for a hot breeze hmm"
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Inoni Yamanaka quietly enters the stream a ways away from the training field and stealthily approaches using anything and everything as cover, upon arrival Inoni slowly exits the stream and crawls up behind Uindo, resting under the chair.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Uindo begins to laugh as she instantly grabs Inoni's head pulling him out from under the chair swinging him around until finally slamming his body onto the ground without spilling a single drop of tea "not very polite to sneak up on your senseai, manners!". from afar Hachimei and Urusai appear with from what appears to be Urusai hiding behind Hachimei in means to use him as a shield with Hachimei seeming very unpleased by this "stop being a scaredy cat, arent you suppose to be a man suppose to be a wolf" Urusai bursts out yelling "i I AM A MAN WOLF WOLF MAN WHATEVER!" as Uindo throws a cup of tea at his face "STOP YELLING! HAVE SOME MANNERS!"
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Inoni smiles a bit then apologizes, "Sorry Sensei, old habits die hard..." Inoni then sits and awaits further instruction, pondering about what the training will be like.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:17 pm

"Alright kiddies, todays training session will be rather....simple, all i want you 3 to do is this" Uindo slams her hand onto the ground causing a burst of smoke that dissipates revealing 3 birds, 1 the size of a german sheppard that looks similar to a duck but red, 1 the size of a cow that looks like a purple chicken, and 1 the size of a mini van that looks like a red and gold eagle "these 3 will be your training which the goal is to capture each of these 3 without harming them, not even a feather you got me! and you have to capture them before sundown or else you fail and will go back to the academy" she raises her arm as the 3 birds scatter in different directions, Urusai looks boastful "hell this will be easy for me" as he begins to sniff the air while Hachimei sighs and Uindo picks up her tea and takes a sip "oh i forgot you cant split from one another, you have to stay together as a Team hehehe, good luck" as she sits back down with Urusai dumbstruck "wha what! damn it fine lets go toward the chicken since it will be the easiest" as Hachimei walks away from them toward the duck "just like a dog to go for the thing with the most meat" Urusai yells "you little bastard we go this way!" as Uindo throws a rock at his head "MANNERS!"
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Inoni follows the other two, "You know with my soul destruction technique all we need to do is get within range, then I can take over their bodies and we can walk them back, are either of you a sensor?" the young Yamanaka asks
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:42 pm

They both raise their hands with Urusai waving it around like a hyperactive dog "i can niff them out hella easy" as Hachimei looks at the 2 "i can sense them very easily but the problem is they are miles apart from one another and we are running out of time" Urusai sighs "for once i can agree with the doll freak"
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:49 pm

"Alright then, let's go after the biggest one first, I'll follow you two" Inoni says as he follows the other two.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Urusai glares down at Hachimei "hell i wont go in the direction as the doll freak, we go this way toward the eagle" Hachimei sighs "thats the direction the duck went idiot" Urusai sniffs the air "yeah well .....fine! toward the duck then!" Hachimei glares back "no the eagle" Urusai yells "NO THE DUCK!" "THE EAGLE!" "DUCK!" "EAGLE!" "DUCK!" "EAGLE!" "THE FU@#ING DUCK!!".........."eagle idiot"
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Inoni glares at the other two, begins glowing in a faint light blue aura, and palm strikes each of them temporarily displacing a small portion of their souls inflicting immense pain, "We go after the biggest one, all three of us, now are the two of you going to play nice, or do I have to get mean?"
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Urusai rubs his chest "damn that hurt....hehehahaha awesome i like spunk fine we go for the eagle, you got what you wanted doll freak" Hachimei glares at him and shrugs off the hit as if it was nothing "perfect then lets stop wasting time" as he and Urusai bolt toward the eagles direction.
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Inoni follows the other two as they rush off to find the eagle, "Once we get in range I need you to throw me towards the eagle, Urusai, and get me as close as you can, Hachimei, I'll need you to attach some chakra strings to me and guide me as close to the eagle as you can after Urusai throws me, just like one of your puppets."
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Urusai nods and uses beast transformation to turn into what seems to be a werewolf and grabs Inoni "we are close its right about...THERE!" as the eagle appears flying above them then turns its body around to fling explosive feathers at them while Hachimei attaches chakra strings to both of them making them dodge every feather "NOW MUTT!" as Urusai throws Inoni at the eagle while Hachimei guides him through the feathers
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Upon entering sufficient range Inoni uses mind destruction to take control of the eagles body. The eagle then grabs on to Inoni then swoops down and picks up Urusai and Hachimei, "Which way to the next one?" Inoni asks as the eagle flies back up to an adequate height for flight.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Urusai begins to sniff the air "hmm to the left 35 degrees north, thats the way the duck went" Hachimei closes his eyes and raises his hand to his eye "the chicken hasn't moved an inch and is west of the duck so its easy pickings"
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Inoni thinks for a bit as the eagle flies off towards the duck, "neither of the two remaining will be of much use for carying us, but the Duck will be easier to manage with it's better flight capabilities, how far from the duck is the chicken?" Inoni asks as they continue towards the duck.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Urusai sniffs again "its...there" as he points below them revealing the duck which is running as fast as a cheetah " how the hell can it run that fast!? how well we can get this one without breaking a sweat" Hachimei looks at Inoni "i need you to jump of the eagle and i will lower you down with chakra strings right above the duck"
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:55 pm

"Sounds good" Inoni says and dives off the eagle toward the duck, trying to get as close to the duck as possible.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:00 pm

The duck notices them and picks up the pace until Urusai jumps off the eagle "Full-moon descending claw!" and smashes his leg into the ground in front of the duck which causes the ground the burst in response the duck flails around trying to figure out where to go "Now!" as Hachimei flings Inoni toward the duck
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Inoni uses mind destruction to take control of the duck, as the duck calms down the eagle swoops down and picks up Urusai again as they head towards the chicken, "Two down one to go." Inoni says, swinging back and forth from the chakra string.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Hachimei raises the strings to fling Inoni back onto the eagle while following Urusai who is chasing after the chicken's scent "theres the fatty!" as he points ahead of them to see the giant chicken eating berries "this will be hella easy" as the chicken looks at them and lets out a massive fart that causes Urusai to drop to the ground covering his nose as he begins to wail "oh dear god! what the bleh agah heck!" as he passes out from the intensity of the stench while Hachimei sighs "great now we have to drag him back as well and how are be going to move that ...thing" as he looks at the chicken which is pecking at Urusai's head
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:16 pm

"Leave it to me" Inoni says, leaping of the eagle toward the chicken, the eagle then swoops down to get the chickens attention as Inoni sneaks up behind using mind destruction to take control of it, the chicken and the duck begin to head back to Uindo as the eagle grabs Inoni and Urusai then follows the other two birds.
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Uindo sits in her chair while drinking tea and eating a few cookies and looks at them and smiles "well i underestimated you 3, you successfully gathered my beloved pets and and...what happened to him?" as she looks as Urusai while Hachimei waves a fan in his face to give him fresh air "he just sleeping" as Hachimei gives her a creepy smile as Uindo looks away "ummm ok then...well all 3 of you did perfect and since you work perfectly as a team here are your letters of recommendation to the chunin exams as well as" she pulls out a band with a badge on it and puts in around Inoni's right arm "your mark as team leader" as she pats him on the head "congratulations" as Urusai ways his hand around in response to the knews to show respect yet drooling at the same time since the smell has had such a negative affect on his body while Hachimei nods his head in approval to the news
Back to top Go down
8IdSage

8IdSage

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Inoni bows a bit "Thank you Sensei," takes the papers and goes over to Urusai, "I think we need to get you home so you can rest" Inoni says propping Urusu up, "Are we excused then Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Anbu

Anbu

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 pm

She waves them away "by all means you can leave and give Urusai a bath because he well smells like the underside of a cow with diarrhea that ate nothing but beans and curry" as Hachimei looks at the chicken "kinda true just not a cow" as Hachimei helps Inoni life up Urusai who's rambling about demon chickens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Hokori 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hokori 1   Team Hokori 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Hokori 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next